Restorative Tonic in Lack of Appetite, Anemia, Fatigue, Sleeplessness
Willmar Schwabe Biofungin Tonic is a great tasting restorative tonic and homoeopathic medicine used for people recovering from illness, lack of appetite, anaemia, metabolic disturbances, weakness and conditions of fatigue. Homeopathic medicine for anaemia and exhaustion.
100 g Biofungin tonic contain: Magnesium borocitricum 5X 2 g; Zincum sulfuricum 5X 1 g; Cobaltum nitricum 5X 1 g; Cuprum aceticum 5X 1 g; Manganum aceticum 5X 1 g; Acidum formicicum 5X 2 g; Acidum tartaricum 4X 2 g; Ferrum glycerinophosphoricum 3X 1 g; Excipients Q.S. to 100 g. Ethanol 14 % (V/V).
Traditionally Biofungin Syrup used for the treatment of conditions involving nervous exhaustion; feeling of high irritability; as well as for convalescents.
It is a combination of active individual ingredients with an individual description and benefits of each.
- Magnesium borocitricum: It alleviates many symptoms including nervousness, irritability, fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia, muscle cramps. menstrual cramps, muscle tremors or twitching.
- Zincum sulfuricum: It is useful for trembling and cramps in arms and legs. Weakness is marked by nervous headaches.
- Cobaltum nitricum: It is reported in homoeopathic literature to cause an increase of red corpuscles and useful in anaemia. Anxiety, depressive state with difficulty in concentration, poor memory and trembling of hands are covered.
- Cuprum aceticum: It is remembered in anaemia, chlorosis , weak memory and decreased brain functions.’
- Manganum aceticum: It is indicated for general anaemia and is useful when the menses are early, scanty or there are menstrual discharges between the periods.
- Acidum formicicum: It increases muscular strength and resistance to fatigue. It is useful in chronic muscle pain and soreness. Also indicated for failing vision.
- Acidum tartaricum: It is mentioned in literature for great weakness, dullness and lassitude. it is also useful in paralytic debility, confusion in head with dizziness, and frequent yawning.
- Ferrum glycerinophosphoricum: Improving haemoglobin levels. It is indicated for slow cognitive and social development during childhood. It is also useful in decreased immune function, which increases susceptibility to infection.
Unless otherwise prescribed Adults should take one tablespoon of Schwabe German Biofungin Tonic, three times a day. Children should receive no more than one teaspoonful, three times a day.
Take the Biofungin Syrup either half an hour and hour before or after a meal and preferably keep it in your mouth for a while before swallowing. As soon as an improvement is felt, reduce the frequency of use.
No side effects of Dr. Willmar Schwabe’s Bioplasgen Tonic® are known.